Any users of older Ricoh digicams?

Started Oct 27, 2010 | Discussions thread
kuuan
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,388Gear list
Like?
Re: Any users of older Ricoh digicams?
In reply to schaki, May 23, 2013

some 8 years ago I had decided that with the new digital technology finally I can fulfill a teenagers dream and bought myself a video cam. Soon I took more photos with it than I took videos and some 6 or 7 years ago it was time for the first digital still camera.

I was lucky and was in Japan that time where one can try out any camera and with a good used market. My choice, after having compared quite a lot, was a used Ricoh Caplio R3 which i chose over comparable Panasonics for the better handling, positioning and handling of buttons. I still remember the amazing help I received than right here by Guy Parsons

It was the camera that made me hooked and me taking photos pretty much every day ever since!

-- hide signature --

photos mostly taken with manual lenses on Ricoh GXR M, Sony NEX5N, Pentax K-x and *istDs: http://flickr.com/photos/kuuan/

kuuan's gear list:kuuan's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Konica Minolta DiMAGE A2 Pentax *ist DS Ricoh GXR Mount A12 Sony Alpha NEX-5N
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
GRDINew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow