Started May 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MikeFromMesa
Senior MemberPosts: 2,849
Like?
Lens Belt??
May 22, 2013

I am constantly having trouble carrying lenses around when on a photo hike and decided I needed something to carry the lenses. I have a backpack but that seems like too much trouble since I would have to stop, take off the backpack, open it up, sort through stuff, take out the lens, etc, etc, etc.

I thought it might be better to buy something specially made to carry lenses on a belt or, if there is no such thing, carry lens pouches, but I don't know what they are called, which ones are good, where to buy them and so on.

I did check LowePro's web site but they only had one item under "lens belt" and I don't know enough about the item to search through all of the hits on Amazon. I thought someone who used them (I am a casual user, not a professional) to carry lenses might have some good information about brand names, costs, where to look, and so on. I could check with my "local" camera store but it is about 40 minutes away by car and that seems like a long way to go without having some idea of what I need.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow