Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tony 3d
Contributing MemberPosts: 627
Like?
New Mouse and Mat
11 months ago

I realize you guys probably heard of this before, but just wanted to give you my impressions. I very hesitantly bought this mouse about a week ago for all it's programmable buttons. I get tired of hen pecking the keyboard. I also bought the Glide 9 aluminum mouse mat, and the combo has proved to be flawless for my 3d work in Lightwave. it has helped my workflow considerably. The laser tracking on the Glide 9 is absolute perfection! I really can't imagine being without it. It is fully customizable to your hand, and has proved to be the most comfortable mouse I have ever used! If your looking for a great tracking, button packed, comfortable, fully customizable mouse, and mat combo, this is it. Between the Mat, and Mouse, I spent $173.00. It was worth every penny! At first because of it's unique design, I though I mad a terrible mistake, but luckily it proved out great! So far the driver software seems to be rock solid except for two arrows indicating what buttons to program. There reversed.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f132/2001as/IMGP3601.jpg

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow