First Photos from New HX200V...Learning Has Started :)

Started May 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Susan Taylor
Regular MemberPosts: 224
Like?
First Photos from New HX200V...Learning Has Started :)
May 22, 2013

Finally got a chance to try out (between lots of rain and storms here) my new Sony HX200V which so far I really like.  Yes, these are not that wonderful to some who are accomplished but for my amateur starting point I think they're pretty good.  I'm learning and will be doing so for a while but love the feel of the camera.  And frankly I don't need a more powerful zoom because I don't know if I could hold it steady.  I have already asked for a tripod of some kind for my July 4th birthday as I know not every shot handheld is the way to go, especially when zooming out.  The tulip poplar tree is in our backyard and is the state tree of Tennessee.  That is the first photo (I hope).  The bunny was in the back corner of our yard this afternoon and I zoomed in to get him/her as quick as I could before he/she hopped away (which happened very soon after the last photo from my back porch).  The photos are straight off the SD card, no touching up or anything.

Thanks for looking, y'all (said with my Tennessee accent)....

Tulip poplar bloom on tree in our back yard.

Mr or Miss Bunny watching me carefully.

Just before he/she hopped away.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow