Started May 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JackM
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,681Gear list
Like?
People Don't Read
May 21, 2013

I'm the official photographer for my town's Little League baseball, softball, and t-ball.  I try to make it easy for parents to order pictures.  I have a web page with an order form and instructions.  I have a calendar on that page with the schedule of picture days for all teams.  It shouldn't be that hard, and nearly 200 orders placed this season without my help tells me it is.

But there are a surprising number of people who simply refuse to read my web page, mass emails from myself and the league, and all manner of instructions, over and over again.  They would rather send me an email with a question that has already been answered, and then wait hours for me to respond and spoon-feed them information, and hold their hand.  I have come to despise these people.  I am really tempted to go Soup Nazi on these people: "No pictures for you!" But of course I won't.

I'd love to hear some stories of stupid people you've had to deal with, so I don't feel like the crazy one!

Thanks.

JackM's gear list:JackM's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Fujifilm X100S Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.0 USM +6 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow