I Will Not Shot in RAW

Started May 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
SpeedyGonzalys
Regular MemberPosts: 411Gear list
Like?
I shoot RAW plus JPG in tough situations
In reply to Lee Jay, May 21, 2013

ljfinger wrote:

Defaults, minimum ISO, ec=0. Lighting changes quickly as the move across the sky - no time to make ec changes.
--
Lee Jay
(see profile for equipment)

I agree with you and your clear example,  well done.

I love all kind of challenging picture circumstances, a.e.  i like fast moving / chassing spitfires, mustangs etc etc where you only have a split second to respond on there movements.

Highlight/lowlight chassing each other even faster, and some ppl think the cam would know excatly what YOU want to be exposed properly?   lol NO WAY...  you are going to be happy with a FULL FRAME (focused!) warhawk on your screen, and i can alomst guarrantee you that the exposure will NOT be 100%  or 90%  or 80%   ....  unless you got yourself a realy expensive-girlfriend-chassing-away- DSLR cam plus lenses 

Not enough challenging??  take a 12FPS warhawk  passing by at 200mtrs.... set, 12 frames and see if thát will be close to 100% well exposure

So yes, if its a "easy sitting cripple duck" than you have all the time in the world to take that pic, and stay with JPG,

Personaly??  i shoot "challenging" situations RAW plus JPG, i like to eat my hamburger NOT the way the fastfood kitchen made it how THEY would like it...  i want it MY taste

SpeedyGonzalys's gear list:SpeedyGonzalys's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
:)New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow