LX7 external EVF

Started May 18, 2013 | Questions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: LX7 external EVF
In reply to tjwaggoner, May 21, 2013

tjwaggoner wrote:

I feel ya. Im still blessed with good eyesight (for now I guess). I was only directing my frustration at some folks who denigrate LCD users because they dont look professional enough or whatever other reasons they can come up with to write off someones artistic ability based on sterotypes.

But that was just my point; no one was denigrating LCD users because they "don't look professional enough or whatever..." That was only your perception. Has anyone here made that declaration... that folks who use the LCD to compose their shots "don't look professional? I haven't seen anyone make that statement. What I've seen is a few folks say this is "why" we choose to use an EVF (and I'm one of them). I tried, believe me, with my RX100 and I could not do it. I could not see the image well enough to compose a decent shot. And many times I "did see the image", I had trouble holding the camera steady since I'm so used to pressing it into my cheek and forehead. There are no stereotypes other than what you imagined (in my humble opinion).

-- hide signature --

JamesD
Happy Snappin'

JamesD2's gear list:JamesD2's gear list
Kodak EasyShare C663 Kodak DX7590 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 Nikon D90 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
carizi MOD
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow