LX7 external EVF

Started May 18, 2013 | Questions thread
tjwaggoner
Senior MemberPosts: 1,032Gear list
Like?
Re: LX7 external EVF
In reply to joel artino, May 20, 2013

Exactly right both of you.

Reminds me when I was younger and starting to play golf, being a young man I thought i had to have a 1000 set of clubs to show up on the course and not be laughed off the tee box.  My wise father (who happened to be a scratch golfer in his younger days) said it wouldnt help me play better.  "But.....all those advertisements about the newest clubs....."

My golfing career was short lived but I did learn valuable lessons about marketing and salemanship.  $12 golf balls hit by $500 drivers by folks with egos as big as their credit card bills go into the woods just like everyone else's.  Meanwhile golfers like my dad could take a range ball and 30 year old club and beat the pants off me.

Photography is no different, people are led to believe that they cant get good images if say, they dont upgrade their kit zoom. That B.S, because most people buying cameras couldnt take a good image with the finest ziess or leica glass in the eyes of some "experts".

Look through various forums here, youll see when someone posts an image without exif data, a lot of folks wont even comment on it.  Maybe they are scared to compliment a photo taken with an old PAS or a 6yr old slr with a kit zoom.

tjwaggoner's gear list:tjwaggoner's gear list
Olympus E-10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Canon EOS 100D +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
carizi MOD
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow