Started May 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
ata3001
Contributing MemberPosts: 504Gear list
Like?
Re: I Will Not Shot in RAW
In reply to toomanycanons, May 20, 2013

toomanycanons wrote:

ata3001 wrote:

Just in reading these responses, there are a vast number of people who just don't have a clue & I'm not about to argue with them. If you're happy with your images, that's fine with me. I happen to shoot EVERYTHING as raw & that should be fine with you. See, we're both happy now...

Another "I only shoot raw" photog.  Who of course believes that those who shoot in jpegs "just don't have a clue".  I bet you have a tee shirt with "I only shoot raw" on it so everyone will know that, well, you only shoot in raw.

I shoot in raw only to get the best out of an image as is possible. Reading these responsed just tells me that many who totally believe jpgs are the answer & can see no reason to shoot raw and some totally not understanding what exactly a raw file really is. Converting a finished raw file to a jpg does NOT give you what a camera jpg will give you. Those that believe this really don't understand it at all.

No I do not own a shirt with stupid little sayings such as you suggest. Your response just proves you are one of those that "haven't a clue"

ata3001's gear list:ata3001's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7700 Nikon D700 Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28mm f/1.8G +30 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
:)New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow