LX7 external EVF

Started May 18, 2013 | Questions thread
tjwaggoner
Contributing MemberPosts: 979Gear list
Like?
Re: LX7 external EVF
In reply to NIK11, May 20, 2013

That's perfectly understandable, and I had expected to hear from somebody regarding this. Don't forget that I am a big fan of eye level viewfinders. I won't own a camera without one or the option of one.

I just tire of hearing people who use the LCD to shoot labeled as "not real photographers" or "amateurish" and those are two terms I've read just in this one thread.  Granted some people who can't focus close would need to hold everything at arms length to see it. However that's not a fault in the design of the camera, its the fault if the user for not wearing glasses. You wouldn't blame the printing press for making the type too small in your newspaper or the watchmaker for making the numerals too small.

Bad eyesight requires correction. Be it glasses or a diopter adjustment of a view finder. Just goes to show that there are different needs for different folks, but some like to label others choices.

tjwaggoner's gear list:tjwaggoner's gear list
Olympus E-10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Sony SLT-A37 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
carizi MOD
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow