What do I do now....

Started May 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
wade maney
Forum MemberPosts: 97Gear list
Like?
Re: What do I do now....
In reply to wade maney, May 20, 2013

Just wanted to say thanks to all those that posted with creative solutions to "my dilemma." - but I have to apologize for not being more obvious with the intended humor - although I mostly use the cameras in the family, my wife occasionally takes camera in hand and frames some great shots for us. But more importantly she really appreciates the photographic recording of our family events and trips - our attempt to create a legacy in photographs for our family and to record some nice shots to share with our friends.  She was aware that I was buying the camera, she just didn't know when.  When I came home yesterday she was on the phone and I sat down at the computer - and came to this forum as I do almost everyday - feeling like having some fun, I made the above post - i guess I thought there was enough give away in the wording at the end of the post about being in the Best Buy return line to give the notion that I was kidding. Sorry I wasn't more straight forward. On a side note, my wife loves the idea of flowers and jewelry and after reading the posts - she greatly encourages purchases of said items...

Wade

wade maney's gear list:wade maney's gear list
Sony RX100 II Nikon D7100
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow