Does the Fuji X20 produce same colors as XE1 or Xpro1 ?

Started May 20, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mistermejia
Senior MemberPosts: 2,856Gear list
Like?
Does the Fuji X20 produce same colors as XE1 or Xpro1 ?
May 20, 2013

Hi guys.  The X20 is less than $600 dollars.  Have any of you messed around with this camera?  I just want it for low light situations, one example is my kid's school plays and stuff, or when in a restaurant with friends where there is usually not a lot of light, or just a simple friend's gathering at someone's house, heck, or even at a wedding!  My main concern are the colors and high ISO performance, does this little camera output same colors as the more expensive cameras that i can't seem to afford?  How clean are the noise at higher ISO?

This is the thing.  I was about to sell my Nikon 17-55 2.8 for a down payment for a X-E1, but the thing is that i just LOVE my S5 with this lens, and i don't want to feel remorse and regreat after i sell it thinking that i made a BIG mistake.  Some one was interested in my lens but i changed my mind.

Honestly, my main camera right now is the S5, but i want a second camera that will simply complement my S5, like i said, mainly for lower light situations where the S5 just can't make it.  As much as i want the XPro1 or the XE1 right now i just can't afford it.  I am going to the jungles of Guatemala in a couple months and i have to pay my air fair debt.

What are your thoughts on the X20?

mistermejia's gear list:mistermejia's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Rokinon 85mm F1.4 +4 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Casio Exilim EX-S5 Fujifilm X20 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow