LX7 external EVF

Started May 18, 2013 | Questions thread
James Pilcher
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,812Gear list
Like?
LX7 bag? You may not like my answer...
In reply to JamesD2, May 20, 2013

JamesD2 wrote:

Jim, out of interest could you tell me what type of bag you use?

-- hide signature --

JamesD
Happy Snappin'

Hi James (Jim?),

Well, that's an interesting question. 85% of the time I use a Lowe Pro CompuDay Photo 150 . Click the link for an on-line review. It's a messenger bag that has an adjustable dedicated compartment on the side that holds a small DSLR or my LX7 with LVF2 attached. It also holds my iPad, keyboard, some magazines, a paperback book, tabletop tripod, polarizer, battery charger, iPod, iPhone, flash drive, checkbook, business cards, daybook, lens pen, reading glasses, cables, a couple of pens, and my Bose noise-canceling headphones. There is plenty of room left for extra memory cards and microfiber cloths. The bag is designed for a person on the go who wants to take a camera too. I love this bag. I have two. And they are hard to find anymore, except maybe on-line.

If I'm taking my camera only, its a Lowe Pro REZO TLZ 10 . Click the link for a photo and user reviews. This camera bag fits my LX7 with LVF2 attached, charger, extra battery, extra filter, and extra memory cards. It's slightly (only slightly) too large, but this bag doubles as my case for my Olympus E-PL5 with VF2 attached, along with a prime lens and hood, such as my PanaLeica 25mm f/1.4. Of course, I can take only one or the other camera, not both! I attach this bag to my backpack when I'm hiking.

If I'm taking everything with me, the LX7 with LVF2 fits in the top compartment of my Lowe Pro SlingShot 102 AW  I carry the rest of my m4/3 kit at the same time in that bag too.

Jim Pilcher
Summit County, Colorado, USA

James Pilcher's gear list:James Pilcher's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P5 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
carizi MOD
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow