Zeiss Touit or Fuji X decision

Started May 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
dark13star
Senior MemberPosts: 1,016Gear list
Like?
Re: Zeiss Touit or Fuji X decision
In reply to blue_skies, May 19, 2013

blue_skies wrote:

I think that those of us doing computer work may be ok with the electronic age approach of modern interfaces.

Hi Henry,

I live and breath tech for my profession. Perhaps that is why I find the fuji interface so refreshing. It is just an escape, a roll back to old time.

The more I think of this, I might sell off a lot of my Nex stuff but keep the 7 and the Zeiss 24mm. The equivalent lens is not yet out on the Fuji anyway.

You bring up a lot of good points and that is why none of us can really say that x camera is better than y. It's what we like. Perhaps my love of the Fuji will diminish over time.

To go back to my original decision criteria, I did decide not to order the Zeiss 32 and 12, but go with the Fuji 35 and 14. In this case, Fuji is offering me far more value than buying them for the Nex. I spent a little more, but I got a new camera body too.

Cheers,
Rich

dark13star's gear list:dark13star's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow