Flat view
warriormouse
Senior MemberPosts: 1,697
Like?
:-)) Sunday Cat! #294 19th May 2013 ((-:
11 months ago

Gidday all,

Thanks for joining us

Welcome to the Sunday Cat!, brought to you from around the world by the loyal team of regulars every Sunday since Anton AK first started the thread on 23rd Sept 2007 , and so faithfully continued by John King from 10th August 2008.

And a special welcome to all the new people who joined in last weeks thread

i heard him say there's a mouse around here somewhere!
Photos can be more than just art, they can be memories, so come share your picture and stories of your feline companions with us Come one, come all; all cats and cameras welcome. Add your favourite cat shot to the collection. No time limits, taken any time, any place, any camera.

The weekly News:
A long wet week, and not once but twice I have stepped on Dusty in the dark at nights when i get up unfortunately he sleeps in between me and the light switch - i know why he does it - that way he wont miss me leaving - but he never intends for me to step on him - maybe he just doesn't realise i can't see in the dark like he can!
Am I the only one who has spent time wondering what Zeev's lion(which isa cat)fish would taste like friend in butter and garlic?

Thanks, as always, to the regulars from around the world that maintain this thread. This is truly an international exercise each week, and we appreciate you all!!

ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow