My XF1 - Impressions and Some Images ...

Started May 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
DS21
Senior MemberPosts: 1,640Gear list
Like?
Re: DS21 ...
In reply to Lloydy, May 18, 2013

Lloydy wrote:

DS21 wrote:

Lloydy wrote:

DS21 wrote:

Lloydy wrote:

DS21 wrote:

Lloydy wrote:

DS21 wrote:

As coming from someone who advocates L size over M size shooting in 16 MP EXR sensors, I am sorry I can't take that evaluation seriously.

... As oft stated, I am happy for anyone to prove me wrong re: L v M.

BUT, neither you, nor anyone else, have ever posted full size untouched SOOC comparison images to dispute the fact.

We'll continue the discussion when you do.

Waiting on your educated response.

Hope we don't all die of boredom in the interim 

-- hide signature --

Cheers, Dave

Your own images dispute the fact, but if you don't see it, there is nothing I or anybody else can do about it, no matter what we post to prove it. You like your style of shooting, I don't, others will draw their own conclusions. Some will like M size better, some L size, it is just variety of life that people have different opinions, and see things differently.

I have no intention of continuing the discussion, since the forum is already very exciting now,

nobody will die of boredom waiting for my response.

... Truer words were never spoke.

-- hide signature --

Cheers, Dave

Indeed, after 8 posts I am already climbing on the list of most active posters, the forum is so exciting after you took the lead.

... Active but without substance.

Then surely I would not be on the list at all, no? The numerous exciting substantive posts would put me out of the list with just meager 9 posts. You and joms did a great job for a popularity of the forum (since taking over as top posters). The recent quality of Fuji cameras did the rest. 

Try posting some images to back up your assertions  

-- hide signature --

Cheers, Dave

Would not work with your predetermined conclusions.

... You would be responding for the greater good, and for all and sundry. Not sure who sundry is though  ;-).

Not game to try ? Thought not. Just wish to diss, hey ?

-- hide signature --

Cheers, Dave

Most people already know M is better then L, the greater good is already achieved.

I got to stop posting, my climb through the ranks of top posters is frightening now.

DS21's gear list:DS21's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F11 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F30 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Fujifilm FinePix F100fd Fujifilm FinePix S6000fd +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow