Decent, but save your money for a better printer...
We bought this printer through Amazon after I found it at Staples for $250.
The price point was the main reason for purchase, and my sister and I needed to print large format documents and images, and since we weren't buying it ourselves, and Epson 4880 was out of the question.
I've used it to print CD wallets, 7" EP jackets, full sized posters and packaging.
It's prints well on almost any sort of matte paper, and will accept Bristol board.
Unfortuantely we returned it three times before we recieves a fully functioning printer...
- **High print quality**
- Prints fairly quickly even at highest quality
- Large format
- Simple user interface
- Built in Scanner
- Simple paper load/feed
- Reliable wireless connection
- Easily disassembled to clear paper jams
- Recieved three non-functional printers before getting a good one
- Sucks paper back in to the print path after it's done printing
- Scanner bed is too small for such a large printer
- Size limits places to put printer
- HP Glossy Photo paper is highly reccomended as the HP ink doesn't react well with other glossy stock
My take on it: If your printer is dead or dying and you (almost immediately) need a large format AIO that spits out decent print, it's a good printer for the price assuming you get one that works... but if you're buying a printer just to upgrade, save your money and get a real nice printer, it'll benefit you in the long run, and save some headaches.
|Combat By Design's score||
|Average community score||
|See all 1 reviews »|
|Post ( )||Posted by||When|
|May 17, 2013|
|May 17, 2013|