Olympus OM-D E-M5 Vs. Sony NEX-6 (or other APS-C mirrorless)

Started May 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
zxaar
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,460
Like?
Re: I don't think he read the post
In reply to Just Having Fun, May 17, 2013

Jorginho wrote:

2) No, the OMD is not worse at high ISO. From ISO 200 onwards it is identical to the NEX6 in each and every way (noise, dynamic range, colour depth and tonality). Compare both at dxomark.com

May be you should learn to read. If you can not read it properly, I spell it out for you slowly

Jorginho wrote:

2) F r o m     I  S  O   2  0  0 o n w a r d s   i  t  i s   i  d  e n t i c a l     t o t h e   NEX6

Could you read it now.

Just Having Fun wrote:

Jorginho wrote:

Above ISO 200: no. A difference of 1/6 of a stop is not significant. And thatonly happens with i think tonality here and there.

You are right, and he missed that part about above ISO200.

May be reading one more time would help:

Jorginho wrote:

2) No, the OMD is not worse at high ISO. From ISO 200 onwards it is identical to the NEX6 in each and every way (noise, dynamic range, colour depth and tonality). Compare both at dxomark.com

So basically your friend was caught lying. Or he can still point me to those identical results. I dare him.

Either that or he is one of the clueless people that only go by those arbitrary numbers for the final score.

Huh, may be there is a reason that you two are always found making stupid statements. You two have no clue of measurement errors.

Measurement errors are usually random, there is no site in the world that has ever come up and said our measurement shows OMD better than NEX6. Even if you leave out hard core fanboys like you and him, majority of members here at m43 forums also do not believe that NEX6 and OMD sensors are identical above 200 ISO. Only you two are clueless enough to believe it.

And yes I did not read his reply, because I already knew his excuse when caught making such stupid statement.

-- hide signature --

::> I make spelling mistakes. May Dog forgive me for this.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow