Started May 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
sjberg
Regular MemberPosts: 420Gear list
Like?
Received my Nikon 300mm F4 today
May 17, 2013

and, paired with my D800, after just a couple of quick snaps of my kid and a friend of the families I'm very excited to go use it for real (have a TC 1.4EII on the way along with my first real tripod, ball-head and a wireless remote shutter release) on some birds and for some landscapes.

I feel pretty settled for lenses right now save for something in the 20-24mm range (thinking Zeiss) and possibly an older Nikon ais 400mm lens if the bird shooting leads me there (I have the 28mm 1.8g, 50mm 1.8g, 60mm 2.8 -- the latest one, 85mm 1.8g, 105m 2.8 VR -- will probably sell this, Sigma 150mm 2.8 macro - the older version - and now the 300mm f4)

-- hide signature --

-Stephen

sjberg's gear list:sjberg's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E II +6 more
Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow