Started May 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
Jim King
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,645Gear list
Like?
Re: Pentax Brand Not Featured in Gear Shop
In reply to Simon Joinson, May 16, 2013

Simon Joinson wrote:

(snip

i think the key point here is that there are some who simply refuse to accept that our editorial staff might have principles or integrity, and for them everything we do is evidence of shadowy influences or hidden agendas. As always, I invite anyone to pick our conclusions to pieces, to highlight errors in our methodology and to show any actual evidence that we have any agenda beyond really enjoying playing with, testing and writing about cameras. Let me worry about the 'business impact'.

LOL!  You are right; the Tinfoil Hat Brigade of conspiracy theorists can never be convinced that any commercial organization can have integrity and be unbiased.  You just have to ignore those people...

-- hide signature --

Jim King - Retired Colormonger - Suburban Detroit, Michigan, USA; GMT -4h (EDT)
Pentaxian for over 50 years.
There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey.
- John Ruskin
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
- Sir Winston Churchill
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
- Albert Einstein

Jim King's gear list:Jim King's gear list
Leica M9 Ricoh GXR S10 24-72mm F2.5-4.4 VC Ricoh GXR Mount A12 Ricoh GXR A16 24-85mm F3.5-5.5 Pentax K-5 IIs +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow