Started May 16, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
pic2pic
Forum MemberPosts: 95
Like?
Focus points for E5
May 16, 2013

I have been using the E5 for a year now and am still learning all its abilities.  I love the camera and its uses and have some super pics from it.  Had the E510 before.  I have been studying all the functions and have a question for users of the E5.

When you are working with setting the focus points there are 3 modes indicated at the bottom of the screen-----an all points (11 position) focus, a single middle dot focus point and a third which looks like a plus sign focus.

I have worked with the first two well, but the plus will never light up on my camera and has never lit during my experience with it.  Am I doing something incorrectly (or maybe do not know how to use it) or could it be a fault with the camera? I can work the other 2 focus areas fine and they light up when indicated.

I have David Busch's book on the E5 but can not find anything about this in it or in researching.

Thank you for you help in advance.

Stelle

ANSWER:
Olympus E-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow