Got my RX-100 today

Started May 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
richard NO
Contributing MemberPosts: 759Gear list
Like?
Re: Just be conscious and use search box at first
In reply to brainybrian, May 15, 2013

brainybrian wrote:

Richard and Salla30, please don't jump on me. I was very polite giving you an advice and not trying to be rude. This is a mistake many rookies and lazy people makes frequently as you can see (just FYI):

More than 50.000.000 cameras sold each year. Just imagine every new camera user asking over and over again what settings are recommended !  We had better with a RAQ (Repeatedly Asked Questions) section.

We all have doubts when buy a new camera. The first step is search in the forum (lot of posts answering your question). After that, if you don't find what you are looking for, you can ask and most of us will gladly help you.

Best Regards and enjoy your new camera,

Brian

As i wrote, i am not new to the DPR forums, i am active in the nex forum and have been a member here for years(2008). I am no rookie at all. all i asked was some simple questions and many nice people have answered me and i have gotten the answers i needed.. I am no mad at you Brian, i just think you have the wrong attitude, no hard feelings at all.

Best regards Richard (check out my gallery)

-- hide signature --

Photography for me is not about recreating what i saw through
the viewfinder but to show people the way i want to see the world
Cheers!
Richard Larssen http://www.flickr.com/photos/uberdogleg/
-------------------

richard NO's gear list:richard NO's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony Alpha 7 Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS Sony FE 24-70mm F4 OSS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow