Got my RX-100 today

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
richard NO
Contributing MemberPosts: 734Gear list
Like?
Re: woah there Brian :-)
In reply to salla30, 11 months ago

salla30 wrote:

Must agree with you Richard; Brian, if you don't want to offer reply then perhaps just pass over the post. No one is forcing you to reply. Many of us enjoy exchanging tips with new users, even if we've said it a few times. We're quite pleased with our long term knowledge and want to share.

This is the friendliest and most active and tolerant forum I have come across with most guys happy to help and offer non-cynical advise and recommendations, so we can post quite happily about most things without fear of meeting a hostile response.

And with only 20 or so posts, I'm a bit surprised you are so weary of it all already?

Thanks for the support, i could not agree more. and with 20 or so post, saying "us" in the forum... no need to say more:) I am used to a friendly tone in the nex forum, i hope this is a friendly forum too.
------------------
Photography for me is not about recreating what i saw through
the viewfinder but to show people the way i want to see the world
Cheers!
Richard Larssen http://www.flickr.com/photos/uberdogleg/
-------------------

richard NO's gear list:richard NO's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony SLT-A77 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony Alpha 7 Sony 100mm F2.8 Macro +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow