Windows 8 shocker

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
1w12q312qw1
Contributing MemberPosts: 717
Like?
Re: You're making my point
In reply to dradam, 11 months ago

When enough "experts" trip getting onto your new moving walkway that they start running around and scaring the general public away from it, you eventually you just turn the thing off.

I'm sorry folks, I just can't stand condescension from anyone and this guy's posts are constantly putting down anyone who doesn't agree with him. He probably has a bunch of meaningless letters after his name and this allows him to look down upon us peons.

I'm sorry I interrupted your little "victory" party.  Please don't feel the need to stop congratulating eachother about how awesomely right you all were on my account.

Have a nice day.

What the heck is the "victory party" you're talking about? I have no idea what you're referring to, probably because my IQ is nowhere near yours.

You come here with the attitude that anyone and everyone who sees fault with Windows 8 does not have the intelligence that you possess to understand and operate it. You and Archer66 (see below) are obviously in the 1% who can operate W8 while the rest of us knuckle-draggers just look at the tiles and are dumb-founded. We are like little babies crying "I want my start-button - waaaaah!"

I fail to see a victory party going on here, I'm not a MS fanboy like you and Archer. Plenty of people have compared W8 to the New Coke where a huge company totally misjudged their customers' tastes. So according to your impeccable logic, the New Coke was a flop because people didn't have the correct taste buds to appreciate it, correct?

You're just as much of a pompass-a$$ this morning as you were last night.

Stan

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow