Movie Mode & Photo no more separate Picture Style?

Started May 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
GuardianFlash
Senior MemberPosts: 1,403Gear list
Like?
Movie Mode & Photo no more separate Picture Style?
May 15, 2013

I have had the T2i and 60D. When I shot photos the picture style was set to standard or autumn hue. When I shot videos the picture style was on a custom flat picture style. On my SL1/100D the picture style is the same for both photo and video. If I set picture style to standard and switch to movie mode, the picture style will be standard. If I set picture style in movie mode to the new "Video X" picture style and then switch to AV mode, the picture style will be on Video X.

Anybody know what I mean? On the 60D if I have movie mode set to flat picture style it'll always be on flat picture style no matter what picture style I switch to for photo. Now I have to switch picture style for every time that I shoot videos. What I want is a different picture style for photo and video. It was like that in the previous cameras. The SL1 is different now.

GuardianFlash's gear list:GuardianFlash's gear list
Canon EOS 100D Canon EOS 70D Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
Canon EOS 100D (EOS Rebel SL1) Canon EOS 550D (EOS Rebel T2i / EOS Kiss X4) Canon EOS 60D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow