ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kansasphotog
New MemberPosts: 11
Like?
Olympus OM-D shooters low light high iso questions
May 15, 2013

Hi all,

Can anybody direct me to or show a couple of samples with the OM-D in low light and high iso?

I shoot in a variety of conditions and sometimes it's no flash allowed....in rooms that a mixed lighting and uneven....basically a low light "cave" type of situation.  I was wondering say at ISO 2000, 2500 or 3200 can somebody some me some samples.  No flash...fast prime...horrible lighting...no tripod...handheld.  Basically...you're worst shooting nightmare.

I shot Oly for many years but in the last couple of three years have shot 5D Mark II and now a Fuji X-Pro 1. Both good cameras but I went to Fuji for smaller rig that is easier on my neck and shoulders. The X-Pro 1 is nice but even in good light the focus is a beautiful frustration. So, I was thinking about coming back to Oly but I shoot for my job (and freelance) on a daily basis...I need a rig to perform.

Thanks to all in advance for your responses...much appreciated.

Chuck

Canon EOS 5D Mark II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow