On putting money into 4:3 gear ...

Started May 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
Stacey_K
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,709Gear list
Like?
Re: Begging the Question
In reply to SirSeth, May 14, 2013

SirSeth wrote:

Also they seem to believe that a camera is not good anymore after a new camera comes along that feels newer. Of course they seem to believe that their individual desires represent what everyone wants...

And you seem to believe you know what other posters are thinking

Of course a camera is "still good" when a newer model comes out. The older one just has the same limitations it had when it was new.

Newer technology usually resolves a problem or limitation that some people find important. An example would be for instance faster AF or better CAF. For some people, that may never have felt like a limitation on their present camera so there is no reason to replace it. It's why I never felt the need to upgrade my E410 to a faster focusing olympus model. I've only posted the limitations I experienced with my older tech Olympus gear (sensor noise) and how the camera models with the newest tech sensors resolved this problem for me. I could care less what brand name is on the stuff I use

-- hide signature --

Stacey

Stacey_K's gear list:Stacey_K's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D700 Nikon D7000 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
+1New
skeys MOD
Say,New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow