Fuji X30 wants

Started May 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
0MitchAG
Regular MemberPosts: 186Gear list
Like?
Re: Fuji X30 wants
In reply to Trollshavethebestcandy, May 14, 2013

Trollshavethebestcandy wrote:

Same everything and approx size but 1" Xtrans sensor.
I can't see them getting much more out of this size sensor that they have without diminishing returns.

I agree, but for a camera that new, the LCD really needs updating - 460k is quite poor and one of the biggest annoyances on my previous camera was the low resolution LCD. Sometimes, I couldn't actually see if my photos were in focus or blurred when reviewing them, and thus lost a few good shots upon seeing them on my laptop. Especially for a product of its price, it's really an afterthought it seems. As if because it had an optical viewfinder, it wasn't too important, though I can agree with that to some degree, but not enough to justify the high end price.

Battery life is also quite poor, when compared against competitors and even the other Fuji X series cameras.

0MitchAG's gear list:0MitchAG's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
EXRNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow