Actually, I was the photographer when the Swedes... Wedding with 12-35mm

Started May 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
Jeanadriane
Senior MemberPosts: 1,616Gear list
Like?
Re: Actually, I was the photographer when the Swedes... Wedding with 12-35mm
In reply to James A Rinner, May 14, 2013

James A Rinner wrote:

Contax RTS...  The most comfortable camera I ever used.  It fit my hands perfectly!

-- hide signature --

Sincerely,
James A. Rinner

Yes, great ergonomics! And very, very nice weight. I had 2 ST's and a S2 60 years, with a full bag of primes and the 70-200/f4. The RTSIII was a little too heavy for me.. But each and every body, with their great reputations for sturdiness, build quality and whatnnot, managed to break down at every awkward moment. The repair costs I had with these bloody things! And then, the STs were my workhorses for weddings and invariably one of them (no, not always the same one) would suddenly stop working and you had to take out all the batteries before it would do anything again. Soooo nice in the middle of a wedding ceremony when you're working with primes... I never bonded with the Nikon D70, but for these jobs it was a total blessing, it never ever let me down.

So, yes, I love my digi stuff, even tho it's a bit light weight.

Ciao,

Jeanette

Jeanadriane's gear list:Jeanadriane's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic 20mm F1.7 II +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow