Normal shutter count on new D600?

Started May 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
coronawithlime
Senior MemberPosts: 2,021Gear list
Like?
Re: Normal shutter count on new D600?
In reply to opusone, May 13, 2013

opusone wrote:

The language was already set, but not the time on mine.

Did I pay B&H full price for a demo or returned camera?

Hard to say, but if it were me I would return it.  B and H is easy to deal with and won't give you any trouble on a return for less than 200 actuations.

Regarding the time and language, various people, myself, have reported getting 0 actuation cameras on which the time/date/language were already set.  Not perhaps for the correct time zone, but set none the less.  I have purchased several that way.

Something other than 0 actuations would annoy me, but for my part I don't believe the time/date thing is a consistent indication of a used camera.

-- hide signature --

One day long ago, a sorcerer and a warrior did battle, as such things were commonplace in that age. Sometimes the sorcerer won, and the sum value of human abilities was improved some trifling amount. Sometimes the warrior won, and again the human race improved by some insignificant amount, for a sorcerer who can't defeat one miserable warrior is a poor sorcerer indeed.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Wow!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow