I'm troubled by something, straighten me out.

Started May 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Richy6771
Contributing MemberPosts: 627Gear list
Like?
I'm troubled by something, straighten me out.
May 13, 2013

I have a D3200, and I sort of resent the fact that the so called "experts/professionals" refer to it as an "entry level" DSLR. It sure has a heck of a lot of features unheard of even a few years ago. And I acknowledge that, for example, the D7100 has many more features and superior construction. You can take great photos with the D3200 if you are willing to put in the time and effort required. Basically, Ansel Adams used a large format camera and tripod to take amazing landscapes primarily in B&W. I'm always interested in bettering my picture taking skills and resultant photographs. That's why I joined this site to hear from you more experienced photographers, but I won't concede that just because you have a "better" or more expensive/elaborate camera that you will get better photographs. That's JMHO. Any thoughts?

Richy6771's gear list:Richy6771's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon D800 Nikon D600 +1 more
Nikon D3200 Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
oneNew
Huh?New
sameNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow