nfpotter
Senior MemberPosts: 4,067
Like?
Re: many
In reply to Mako2011, 11 months ago

Mako2011 wrote:

nfpotter wrote:

MrIchiro wrote:

Pretty girls in bikinis? What's not to like!? Keep posting OP! To be frank, they're only pictures, I don't know why some people get their panties bunch over harmless photos. It's not like they're engaging in lewd acts or behavior.

I'm in Asia and we love these sort of photos, and its just something not really worth getting upset over. The only times you might refrain from taking photos are in red light districts, but even then that's up for debate.

Define "lewd acts or behavior".

It's defined in many laws...penal code 314 of California is a good example. Actually pretty easy to consistently determine if a post is lewd. Many published guide lines to go on.

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

And as exactingly enforced, I might add.

I saw a news story a couple years ago, about a poor old, demented man, in his late 70's, in a small town in southern Oregon, who was walking around naked in his front yard.  The sensationalist news media followed up with a quote from a woman who claimed "she had to shield her children's eyes".

This poor man was arrested, and then later found to be completely bereft of mental faculty.

Shall I continue, Mako, or are we "off topic"?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
#14New
manyNew
why?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow