Actually, I was the photographer when the Swedes... Wedding with 12-35mm

Started May 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
Jeanadriane
Senior MemberPosts: 1,616Gear list
Like?
Re: Actually, I was the photographer when the Swedes... Wedding with 12-35mm
In reply to Jeanadriane, May 13, 2013

Ermmmm, what has happened here? Quite a challenge to post something here that is not one layout mess...

Well, here goes... the remainder of the post:

After the ceremony and the huggin'&kissin' we had all of 35 mins for the official wedding portraits, before the sun hid behind a layer of clouds to sink into the blue Caribbean sea. Quite a photo race through fort ruins and over stony stairways! And that with a seven months pregnant bride wrapped in 21 meters of fabric...

Looking back, I should have brought some make-up powder to ease the sweaty glow on the groom's brow, that sure would have saved me some Lightroom time. Also, looking back, I should have used the fill-in flash to get rid of the shadows in their faces.

The dinner and party were held in a huge tent spanning a tennis court. The steeply sloping roof posed a little bit of a challenge to my Metz AF36, but in the end I had more than enough for the album.

And thankfully, the internet upgrade on island came just when I needed it to upload a book to Blurb, to be  printed as the album. You can see the results here:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/invited/3496929/efa0e22fa940987ec2146080dcfd2b7a7fa8b784

C&C very welcome!

Ciao again,

Jeanette

-- hide signature --
 Jeanadriane's gear list:Jeanadriane's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic 20mm F1.7 II +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow