Started May 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
bobgeorge
Contributing MemberPosts: 587Gear list
Like?
Re: Camera Straps
In reply to Dylan Johnson, May 12, 2013

CaptiVision Photography wrote:

bobgeorge wrote:

Anyone used a Matin Neoprene Fast Access Strap?  Seems like a comfortable strap?

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

-- hide signature --

BobGeorge
--------------
Nikon D600
Nkon 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM
Tamron SP 90MM F/2.8 Di VC USD 1:1 Macro

I just purchased a Carry Speed FS Pro Sling Strap

www.carryspeed.com

It uses a metal foldable plate that attaches to the bottom of your camera, or lens, and has 6 tripod holes to attach a tripod so there's no need to remove the strap or plate. Also is Arca Swiss compatible, so it you have one of those tripods, you don't need another quick release plate.

It uses a metal ball head that attaches to the foldable plate so that the metal part of the strap never touches your camera like the Black Rapid - I've heard a lot of people say that their black rapid has scratched the bottom of the camera.

Just my recommendation. Very comfortable strap and very secure.

-- hide signature --

Canon 50d gripped, 70-200 f2.8L IS USM, 50mm f1.8, 18-55 f3.5-5.6, 430ex II, Carry Speed FS Pro Sling Strap

Thanks for all the advice.  I just purchased the Carry Speed FS Pro Sling Strap.

-- hide signature --

BobGeorge
--------------
Nikon D600
Nkon 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM
Tamron SP 90MM F/2.8 Di VC USD 1:1 Macro

bobgeorge's gear list:bobgeorge's gear list
Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow