Curious, who is staying put with their X10?

Started May 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
Les Lammers
Senior MemberPosts: 2,207Gear list
Like?
Re: Curious, who is staying put with their X10?
In reply to evoprox, May 12, 2013

evoprox wrote:

Even though I recently bought my third NEX-7 (LOL) and use it as my main cam now I still shoot my X10 here and there - it's just a bloody good camera and a joy to shoot,  so much that I would prolly replace it with another X10 should anything happen to it. Like most of us I downloaded a great number of images from the X20 after it came out but to me the difference in IQ wasn't worth the investment. Regarding the X10 RAW disaster, my main prob with that cam, I never gave up hope - I kept the RAW files and happily convert them in LR 4.4 these days.

On a side note: I couldn't avoid a number of shootouts between the X10 and the NEX-7 with killer glass (Sigma 30mm, Contax G 45/90mm) but I got a little tired of FFT sh.tstorms and probably won't post the results

-- hide signature --

'Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it.' Dali

It may take a year for Adobe to get the X-Trans 'right' too. I'm keeping the X-10 and just bought an 'obsolete' X-100.

Les Lammers's gear list:Les Lammers's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow