Started May 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MrScorpio
Senior MemberPosts: 1,351Gear list
Like?
EM6 Poll...
May 12, 2013

Given the fact that Olympus once officially stated that they use this forum as one of the main sources how to shape future gear after consumers needs, what features would be your top 3 priorities If you could only choose 3?

Please list them in priority...

As for me:

1. Better RAW high ISO performance. A must!
  2. Swivel screen. Not just the current flip design.
  3. Extended ISO down to 50.
  4. And 1/8000 shutter speed. But due to my own limitations above I am not allowed to say this. But what the heck... Lets go on...
  5. WiFi with a SIMPLE connection to my iPad (or whatever) with a well developed App giving remote access to the shutterrelease, ISO setting, aperture setting, info about exposure data, selection of focus point, tethered shooting and picture transfer. Imagine the wildlife pictures.....
  6. GPS
  7. Built in flash

Anyone else?

I know this has been discussed before, but maybe not so structured as a strict priority list...

Should be interesting for m43 manufacturers to get some sort of statistics from us enthusiasts. No?

It is partly also an underlying implication if future gear development should be consumer or technical driven. Most likely a combination of both...

-- hide signature --
 MrScorpio's gear list:MrScorpio's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 35mm f/2.0 +20 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
STOPNew
My 3New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow