Started May 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rrr_hhh
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,916Gear list
Like?
DPreview cameras statistics and a lost post
May 11, 2013

Well, I lost all what I was composing.. a real pitty. It was over the camera statistics : which have disappeared from the home page of DPreview..

But you can still find them here : http://www.dpreview.com/products/slrs/statistics

There was a nice table showing the announcement date and the preview/review date along with the scores of the different models. Plus some comments on the results.. But I'm too frustrated to rewrite that post.. The DPreview editor is a real pain. I have lost at least three posts that way this week.

Do you notice the reappearance of the E-M5 at the 8th position ?  It was the oldest camera announced and reviewed of the top ten. May be it is due to the recent announcement of the E-P5 : people want to compare.. but apparently they don't want to compare to the recent Panasonics.. nor to the flagship camera, the GH3. The Nikon D3200 reappeared too, may be due to the recent announcement of the D7100.

-- hide signature --

rrr_hhh

Nikon D3200 Nikon D7100 Olympus PEN E-P5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow