What other software supports Abobe plugins?

Started May 7, 2013 | Questions thread
rightwinger
Contributing MemberPosts: 522Gear list
Like?
Re: What other software supports Abobe plugins?
In reply to Toermalijn, May 11, 2013

Toermalijn wrote:

Saleen1999 wrote:

That would be real sad if every major software decides to 'rent' their software rather than sell it but that thought did cross my mind after hearing Adobe making this ridiculous decision. I am so upset over this and I I hope Adobe fails very badly with it.

-- hide signature --

Melissa aka mustang_fan

Well, melissa, Microsoft started it with the office 365, now Adobe with the creative suite and if this is a succes, i am sure more will follow.

If we don't stop this now, future could be very dim...

I'll do my part, not one more nickel to Adobe from my pocket. I talked to a rep yesterday, inquired about upgrading to CS6, because I will NOT rent software. I was told pretty much to do it soon, because once they go CC, there won't be any more upgrades. Okay, Adobe..I'm sticking with the CS5 I already own, and my LR 3, which I was going to upgrade as well upon the release of LR5, and you can take your cloud and shove it. I've spent a lot of money over the years on Adobe products, as well as a lot for books and training, and now I get the finger? I'm not a pro, but MOST photographers aren't either. From now until I find something better, It'll be what I've got, and after I get my new camera, it will probably be Nikon NX for raw editing, maybe Gimp as well. Adobe screwed the pooch on this. Their stock is already taking a hit, I say good....and good bye.

-- hide signature --

''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' - John Wayne

rightwinger's gear list:rightwinger's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 10-24mm f/3-5-4.5G ED +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow