Building a PC

Started Apr 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
RedFox88
Forum ProPosts: 22,026Gear list
Like?
are you serious?
In reply to Tareq Abdulla, May 11, 2013

Tareq Abdulla wrote:

I bought a desktop from a local store with parts i asked and some aren't much important i will change later when i can.

The 2 things i sure want to change are:

What you "propose" to change is essentialy EVERYTHING in the case except for a DVD/bluray drive!  Why get a computer, made with the parts you ask for, if you plan to replace those parts for different parts!  My goodness!!  You should have asked for the components you actually wanted!!!

1. SSD, i have Samsung 840 series 128GB non Pro, so i would like to go with Samsung Pro 256GB.

2. Graphic Card,  they installed something normal not great enough, but just for quick few days use i will keep it until i order one either from online or if i can find it locally somewhere, then i can use that current one for another low performance computer.

The RAM is 8GB now, but i will definitely increase it to either 16GB or 32GB, the motherboard can go up to 64GB but i am not in tush to go for maximum RAM yet.

I am not sure if the motherboard is good one, but this is what they told me available in addition to ASUS, but this is the only one it have Bluetooth+WiFi included [it is just a card], anyway, i said before that i will not care too much about so powerful motherboard, at the end it is X79 Intel chipset inside, so this will make it a decent one for a while.

Thanks for all the help and opinion/suggestions/recommendations, sure i need you for anything i search to get.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
rhit MOD
rhit MOD
rhit MOD
hereNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow