Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Inkjet printer any good?

Started Feb 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shadowfixer
Contributing MemberPosts: 554Gear list
Like?
Re: Just got mine yesterday
In reply to Sparrowe, May 10, 2013

Sparrowe wrote:

Travis wrote:

I even ordered a 2nd printer from B&H (for the $90 after mail-in rebate) because you can't even get another set of ink cart replacements for that much!   A new set of inks for all carts runs about $120, so now I'll have another set of carts, another pack of 13x19 paper, and another printer!  LOL.  Not sure what I'm going to do with the printer...  kinda hard to sell it without ink, so might just keep it as a backup.

Cheers,

Travis

-- hide signature --

Travis, are those ink cartridges that come with the printer fully charged? I seem to remember reading on the Canon web page that "setup ink tanks" are in the box ...

UPS says my new Pro-100 will be delivered Monday; looking forward to it!

ray

Not Travis, but it does say set up tanks on the website. The cartridges that came with mine looked full to me and they couldn't be physically any bigger so I am assuming they are the maximum available. Interested in others opinions.

Shadowfixer's gear list:Shadowfixer's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Nikon D200 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6D ED VR +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow