6D vs 7D --- Image Quality (there's no comparison)

Started May 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
riknash
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,264Gear list
Like?
Re: Depends...
In reply to Dave Luttmann, May 10, 2013

Dave Luttmann wrote:

All Bushs Fault wrote:

Dave Luttmann wrote:

As my clients dont get full rez copies of my work, this would never matter.

Wow!! You sound like a the typical US corporation regarding their customers i.e. what they don't know (or can see - at the moment of sale!)  won't hurt them.

odd interpretation.  It appears you have no business experience.  This has to do with not giving away a master file that can be reproduced at whim, outside of your control, and with no payment to yourself as the original owner of the work.

The client deserves the best possible production of the product they are purchasing based upon the limitations of the medium it is produced on, the abilities of those performing that work and the rights assigned by agreement for that purchase. If the client has contracted your services to produce digital or film images that they will use for further subsequent production, they would reasonably  expect that the product has not been reduced in quality. The same for a finished printed product. The client would reasonably expect that the photographer has not intentionally reduced the image quality simply by the fear that it could be copied.

riknash's gear list:riknash's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Sony Alpha NEX-7 Canon EOS 5D Mark III HTC One
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NiceNew
NopeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow