Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop Elements for MAC

Started May 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
Steve Cohan
Senior MemberPosts: 1,436Gear list
Like?
Thank all of you and I now have direction. I tried to
In reply to Steve Cohan, May 9, 2013

install Beta Lightroom 5. It will not load on my current operating system. I just upgraded to Snow Leopard 10.7.0 and for some reason the Apple rep did not sell me Snow Leopard. Yes, my system supports Snow Leopard. Ok, no big deal for another $19.99. That's downloading as I write. I have never been a fan of any Photoshop products and have always used Paint Shop Pro. I am not one of those guys who really gets into post processing. In fact I started with Paint Shop Pro when it was shareware, developed by a couple guys in their garage. I'll look at the Beta Lightroom 5. If it doesn't feel good, I'll purchase the Aperture. I operated a computer company for about 25 years and always believed in using software that was develped by the developer of your operating system. That's why I believe that Aperture might be a better bet for me. Again, I want to thank all of you for your input.

Steve Cohan's gear list:Steve Cohan's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony SLT-A77 Sony a77 II Tamron AF 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC LD Aspherical (IF) MACRO Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow