Are my local camera stores lying about the D600? Locked

Started May 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
jY h
Junior MemberPosts: 41
Re: Are my local camera stores lying about the D600?
In reply to dinmax82, May 9, 2013

Well, this is My opinion about the situation.  First I do own a D600 with no issues that I'm aware of. I believe that the D600 has had more than the "Normal" share of dirty sensor issues.  However, I'm not sure that it is the epidemic that we are led to believe if we read all the posts here. People are aware of the "Issue" so they do all the tests to see if their Camera has the problem. They take pictures of the sky stopped down and under exposed, then crop and search. My last camera was a Ca non 7D and I never even thought to do that. Had I looked for sensor dirt/Oil on My 7D, I'm sure I would have found it.  I'm sure I'll get flamed, but I think the problem does exist in the D600 more than normal however, I don't believe it's as bad as we are led to believe. I shoot My D600 and am so impressed by the IQ.  If I start to notice "Spots" then I will deal with it.  In the meantime I'm going to enjoy this fantastic Camera.

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow