Building a PC

Started Apr 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
Tareq Abdulla
Regular MemberPosts: 259Gear list
Like?
Re: Building a PC
In reply to Tareq Abdulla, May 9, 2013

I am happy with my first build PC, but i alwats have that bad crazy habit to replace and upgrade, so i paid one friend and he is going to bring me another motherboard to replace the one i have currently, and to my big bad luck is that the current mobo is LGA2011 so i left to use only i7 2011 processor, and my only cheaper option is i7-3820, not sure if this processor is good enough but i see it not popular as i7-3770K or i5-3570K, in this case i will go with this processor at the end unless i get more budget sooner or later then i may think about something else.

I can't get rid of my 2011 mobo and replace it with Z77 mobo LGA1155 mobo, because i liked the first build i am planning to have second build with some parts i am taking out of my 1st one, i will keep that second for backup and for my kids and one adopted son, they like to play games and i can't let them use my computer, so i am going to have second PC buit next month maybe, but the only thing that i am still circling about is the GPU, my first build will be used as i said for many things from gaming up to video, and from one site i found recently i liked the idea using dual or multi monitors, there i found that i need something with over 2GB, some said 2GB is fine but most showing me that 2GB is not enough much for multi-monitors, so i am not sure which GPU i should get? They recommended me few cards and still didn't confirm anything yet.

Tareq Abdulla's gear list:Tareq Abdulla's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark II N Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III Canon EOS 5D +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
rhit MOD
rhit MOD
rhit MOD
hereNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow