Adobe subscription/upgrade question?

Started May 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
n057
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,332Gear list
Like?
Re: Adobe subscription/upgrade question?
In reply to Mikhail Bogdanov, May 9, 2013

Mikhail Bogdanov wrote:

Thank you for your insights. Hate to sound pathetic, but I  am seriously considering to replace Bible with Orwell's 1984 on my nightstand.

Cheers!

Did you just say "Bibble"? At the time when I started using Linux instead of Windows, Adobe was preparing a version of Photoshop for Linux, but changed their mind. I used The Gimp, that comes with Linux. When Lightroom came about, Bibble was the only decent alternative for Linux users. Screenshots look similar to Lightroom, but I can't compare, not running Windows. Bibble was available for Linux, Macintosh and Windows.

A little more than a year ago, Bibble got bought by Corel, and was rebadged as Corel AftershotPro, still available in Linux, Macintosh and Windows versions. It is inexpensive, comes with a 30 day free trial. Give it a whirl .

JC
Some cameras, some lenses, some computers

n057's gear list:n057's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 995 Nikon D200 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow