What other software supports Abobe plugins?

Started May 7, 2013 | Questions thread
Toermalijn
Forum ProPosts: 12,688Gear list
Like?
Re: What other software supports Abobe plugins?
In reply to JudyN, May 9, 2013

JudyN wrote:

Toermalijn wrote:

However, the questions is, is there a real alternative for the creative suite. I also need indesign and Illustrator. Corel is not a full replacement for that.

Just curous.  Do you think you will need upgrades to InDeisgn or Illustrator?  I have InDesign but for the simple stuff I do I wouldn't need anything more.  I don't use Illustrator.

I have lusted after new things in Photoshop, however.  I love content aware fill, for example.  But I will live with what I have now...  In the near term I will upgrade Lightroom and that reads RAW files so I can even buy new cameras with what I have now.  Until they put Lightroom in the "creative cloud" category!

I have no trust any more.  I was angry enough with the only upgrade from last version lie they told us recently.  There never will be another PS to upgrade to!

-- hide signature --

Yes, unfortunately i need both Indesign and Illustrator on a resonably regular bases.

For design and page-layout there is none better. I will upgrade to the cs6 perpetual version and see what happens with the cloud business.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow