Started May 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
opusone
Regular MemberPosts: 463Gear list
Like?
D600 arrived today...
May 8, 2013

After  much anguish over dust/oil  hoo-ha I'd read here and all over the net, I just went with the more positive reports and my own past positive experiences with Nikon over 20 years and ordered from B&H.

Did the recommended sky shot test for potential dirty sensor problems and found only one odd, small but very dark bit that appeared in the lower center. That was gone with a couple of whiffs from a Giotto bulb blower. No corner or other dust bits or signs of oil and no wet cleaning/swabs etc. needed...as yet.

Bought with 32 & 16 GB SanDisk Extreme SDHC-1, 300X cards, extra battery and ML-L3 remote.

Will get to first shooting tomorrow as I'm resting a bad knee and will post further experiences as I go.

Thanks to all those who convinced me to go for it!

All the best,

opusone/b

opusone's gear list:opusone's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D5100 Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +8 more
Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow