Started May 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Biological_Viewfinder
Senior MemberPosts: 1,194
Like?
Adobe declares war on its customers!
May 8, 2013

For decades, Adobe has been over-charging for software simply because they could. If there is no where else to go, then people in history have been known to sell their own children in order to eat. And just because Adobe thrived by their legal theft doesn't make it any more right.

Why is editing software so much more expensive than other software? An operating system costs far less (the software that actually makes the computer work so Photoshop can run).

And now they want to ENSLAVE YOU with a subscription program that actually costs more than ever?

Oh they claim this or that. But the reality for me and many, many others is that it's nice to have the best program available but I'm not using it constantly. For me, it would better if I paid for it like a taxi, when I'm actually using it. And that might sound like a better idea; but I guarantee you that Adobe would raise the price through the roof and charge you by the minute or mouse movement.

The official Adobe response is nothing short of utter denial. Every person in every country in the world with basic common sense would tell you that this is a bad idea for the public. There is absolutely no good overall reason for the public to want this. IT IS FOR ADOBE ONLY!!

Everything they claim can be easily seen through as continued and even elevated greed.

-- hide signature --

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow