Need Lightroom 3 for using on XP laptop.

Started May 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
miketuthill
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,010Gear list
Like?
Re: Need Lightroom 3 for using on XP laptop.
In reply to HDProman, May 8, 2013

HDProman wrote:

I am currently teaching an afterschool photography class for young children ages 3rd through 6th grades.

The facility has provide a laptop and projector for my use to display the students work from the previous week.

My problem is I am very familiar with Lightroom and currently am running the latest release version on my on desktop using Windows 7. The laptop is running Windows XP and I can not use my second copy of Lightroom 4 as you know it will not run under Windows XP.

How could I obtain a copy of Lightroom 3. I have every license key from Lightroom 1 through my current Lightroom 4, I just do not have the install files for Lightroom 3?

I have not tried contacting Adobe, perhaps that would be my best option.

If you registered your copy of Lightroom 3 to your Adobe profile you will be able to redownload it.  If you didn't register it you should register it now and then you'll be able to download it.

miketuthill's gear list:miketuthill's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6D ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow