ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
darylmesa
Regular MemberPosts: 219Gear list
Like?
A37 lcd screen
May 8, 2013

Hi,

I am not yet a Sony user (apart from PS3 and my phone) and I am hopefully going to be a new owner of an Alpha soon

I live in France where EVERYTHING camera related is too expensive!

I found the site outlet.sony.co.uk where they have a refurbished A57 and A37 going for the same price of 299£ (roughly 350€) which is by far the BEST price I have seen on the A57.

Unfortunately they only deliver withing the UK and through a UK bank. Otherwise I have to go through sony.fr which has nothing.

So that now rules out the A57 again from my price budget.

That now leaves me back with the A37 which can be found in France for a reasonable price while the 57 is atleast 100€ more (along with A58).

My other option is the A35 going at the same price as the A37.

Here is my dilemma:

A37 with articulating screen but only 230 res

vs

A35 with static screen but 940 res

I have only recently converted to the articulating screen recently with my e pl3 which I use almost all of the time.

I am not sure if I use the tilt screen more because that is my sole option to fight bright backlight or...

What are other practical deciding factors between the two models that can actually be seen. I also tend the print a lot of my photos.

Thank you for your help

Daryl Mesa

Sony SLT-A35 Sony SLT-A37 Sony SLT-A57 Sony SLT-A58
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow